ConMod 7FO/RS-MM Star Coupler module with 7 multi mode fiber optical channels, RS232 and RS485.
It is a stand-alone digital module designed for industrial applications, remote control and monitoring of technological processes. Device is designed to commutate optic signals also convert them to RS485 and RS232 compatible levels. It is capable of receiving signals from 9 independent channels - 7 fiber optic one RS485 and one RS232, channel chose from Master schedule and connect signal to 8 independent devices.
- FO channels: 4/7
- RS232: 1
- RS485: 1 RO
- Master channel 1FO from/to 2FO – 7FO, RS232, RS485
- Master channel RS232 from/to 1FO – 7FO, RS485
- Master channel RS485 from/to 1FO – 7FO, RS232
- IEC 60870-5-101
- IEC 60870-5-103
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus ASCI
- Has possibility to stack additional star couplers to extend fiber optical channels.
- LED indication for each data input and output channel.
- Fault signal alarm indication for each channel for un normal input level detection. Fault indication also disconnects FLT relay output and separates fault input from other to prevent from data blocking.
- Optical Power Budget: 9,6 dB with 50/125 μm
- Optical Power Budget: 15 dB with 62,5/125 μm
- Connect type: ST
- Wavelength: 820 nm
- Link distance: 2 km
- System power: +24 V, 0.13A, (7-35) VDC, 400 mA max
- Power consumption: < 3.5 W
- Dimensions: 67 (H) x 90 (W) x 103,75 (L), mm
- Mounting: Din rail
- Material: Plastic
- Forwarding Rate: Auto baud rate: 300 bps – 230 kbps
- Operating temperature: -5 ~ 60 0 C
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 80 0 C
- Warranty: 2 years