IOMod HT is a stand-alone Modbus (RTU) temperature and humidity sensor device. Designed to measure indoor thermal statistics with high accuracy, IOMod HT can be used for numerous applications where user requires temperature and humidity monitoring. IOMod HT also can be used as thermostat, controlling relay outputs according to user configuration on humidity and temperature limits.
IOMod HT is an ideal solution for such applications as data acquisition, observation, control, process monitoring, testing and measurement remotely. It is controlled over Modbus protocol, and can be connected in parallel with other Modbus equipment in a multi-drop installation scheme such as any SCADA system.
- Temperature measurement in 0.1°C resolution
- Humidity measurement in 0.1% resolution
- RS485 Modbus communication
- IEC 60870-5-103 slave protocol communication
- 2 normally open relay outputs (advanced version)
- Automatically configurable relay switching on temperature or humidity change
- Configurable over USB console
- Drag and Drop firmware upgrade over USB mass storage
- LED indication for input/output and data transmission
- Spring contact connectors
- Easy connection with WCC Lite gateway and Cloudindustires.eu platform