IOMod T – temperature sensor
IOMod T is a stand-alone Modbus (RTU) and IEC 60870-5-103 temperature sensor device. Designed to measure indoor thermal statistics over a wide temperature range with high accuracy and repeatability even after frequent heating and cooling cycles. Equipped with 3 digital inputs with separate broadly configurable counters/timers to bring more flexibility to your projects.
IOMod T is an ideal solution for such applications as data acquisition, observation, process
monitoring, testing and measurement remotely where high precision over a wide temperature range is needed. Further possible applications include plastics processing, microelectronics, textile processing, as well as numerous other.
IOMod T is Modbus or IEC-60870-5-103 protocol compatible, and can be connected in parallel with other equipment in a multi-drop installation scheme such as any SCADA system.
When using IOMod T with WCC Lite gateway, it is possible to monitor temperature (using 2 different sensors) and digital inputs over Ethernet LAN’s or 3G/4G(LTE)/GSM/GPRS networks. It is a powerful solution for remote monitoring and control, alarm management and data logging of I/O’s on CloudIndustries.eu cloud platform.
- Temperature measurement of 0.5°C accuracy for all operating conditions
- Temperature sensing range: from -200 to 800 °C using platinum RTD sensors, from -40 to 200 °C using NTC thermistors
- Modbus, IEC-60870-5-103 communication over RS485
- Three bidirectional digital inputs with separate counters/timers - 12-24 VDC, 2 kV isolation voltage
- Selectable PT100 or PT1000 temperature RTD sensor (2, 3 or 4 wires)
- Configuration over USB console
- Drag and Drop firmware upgrade over USB mass storage
- LED indications for power, USB connection, sensor and temperature fault conditions
- Spring contact connectors
- Easy connection with WCC Lite gateway and CloudIndustries.eu platform
- Analog inputs: 3 RTD (PT100 / PT1000), 1 NTC
- PC USB connection: Mini USB
- Input connectors: Spring contact connectors
- Configuration: Over USB console
- Firmware upgrade: Over USB mass storage
- Communication standard: RS485
- Communication protocol: Modbus (RTU) and IEC 60870-5-103
- Speed: 300 – 256000 baud
- Termination resistor: Software selectable, 120Ω
- Power supply: 12-24VDC, 0.3W (nominal), 9-33VDC (full range)
- Inputs: 12-24 VDC, 2 kV isolation, bidirectional
- Operating temperature: -40 ÷ +85 °C
- Humidity: 5-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Casing: IP65, ABS, gray, transparent top
- Dimensions: 54 (H) x 78 (W) x 118 (L), mm
- Warranty: 2 years