WCC 200 – data logger
We created an industrial embedded web server for alarm management, data logging and web based access. WCC 200 is Ethernet based single-box solution that gives remote web based access to serial devices over Ethernet. WCC 200 uses the latest Internet technologies (HTML5) to help customers to improve automation system flexibilities, and to minimize Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system costs.
WCC 200 support Modbus RTU, ModbusTCP, M-bus, Wireless mbus, SMA, KACO, Power One, allot of energy meters interfaces and compatible with all other Elseta devices with RS232, RS485, M-bus, wireless or LAN connections. User friendly WEB based software allows users to monitor technological processes and calculate different values of technological process and let users to visualise information. WCC 200 examines devices step by step, which can be addressed from 1 to 32 for every serial port and unlimited devices for LAN ports. When you choose WCC 200, you are assured of obtaining the most advanced, reliable, and proven technology.
- Processor: ARM CPU
- Digital inputs: 2 DI
- Relay output: 2 RO
- up to 4xRS232 isolated (2x with RTS, CTS)
- up to 4xRS485 isolated (RJ45 jack)
- up to 4x M-bus (RJ-45 jack)
- up to12 CL (current loops) 20mA
- GSM (GPRS, EDGE, 3G) Integrated GSM modem working on GPRS, EDGE, 3G data connection.
- Compatible with HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Compatible with cloud based SCADA system CloudIndustries.eu
- Database Integrated data base
- Security All communication between WCC200 and SCADA are going through VPN tunnel. Protocols and implemented devices Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP IP, UDP, SNMP, Mbus, LST EN 62056-21, LST EN 62056-31, DLMS/COSEM Energy meters ABB, Carlo gavazzy, Schneider Electric, Elgama, Janitza; Inverters - SMA, Kaco, Power One, ABB.
- Voltage 85 – 264 VAC, 47-440 Hz
- Power 4.5 W
- UPS Integrated Li-on 2000mAh battery.
- Working on battery from 40 to 60 minutes Mechanical dimensions
- Dimensions 135 (H) x 55 (W) x 115 (L), mm
- Mounting Din rail
- Housing Aluminum Environment
- Working temperature -10 +70°C
- Moisture ≤ 85 % (without condensation)
- Warranty 2 years