The new version of WCCLite firmware v1.3.4 is available
- DLMS speedup and improvements in debug and message handling;
- IEC 60870-5-104 Slave improved memory management now use less RAM able to handle more signals;
- SNMP now is switched off by default and will be quieter in logs;
- Modbus TCP Slave now is able to serve many devices with different IP addresses;
- Now in excel added feature to use expressions for logic. It allows to use of math and logical expressions with signals;
- Added predefined Firewall rules for protocols and they by default are not enabled. Now, much simple to allow access to IEC 104, DNP3.0, SSH, Modbus, and many others.
- Modbus RTU and many other protocols fixed the issue to handle float type of measurement;
- Fixed issue when acting with 2 SIM cards;
- Improved memory management in a tag-engine process to handle more signals with the same amount of RAM;
- Imported signals now will act much faster and be updated more frequently.
Go get latest firmware and user manual please contact Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org