We are happy to announce new firmware for WCC Lite RTU.
Updated version includes:
- New protocol DLMS/COSEM Serial/TCP with/without authentication.
- DNP3.0 Serial and LAN/WAN improvements to Level 3+ for Master and Slave
- Expanded DNP3.0 PID for Master and Slave protocol.
- Updated user manual.
- Certificate storage. This allows to store certificates for protocol encryption and web interface (SSL) securely inside device. Even back-up did not allow to download certificates from devices. Web interface now enables to upload new certificates and attach them to protocols.
- IEC 60870-5-104 and DNP3.0 LAN/WAN now supports protocol encryption according to IEC 62351 cyber security standards.
- New feature to upload device website certificate to avoid certificate forging.
- Improved role-based access control (RBAC) according to IEC 62351 requirements. Lots of improvements in user rights management.
- OpenVPN web interface improvements to allow easier configuration.
- RADIUS improvements in configuration and communication with RADIUS Server.
- Management information base (MIB) for SNMP protocol now allows to get more information about devices, as well as ability to integrate it into ZABEX and others.
- Significant web interface improvements allow to load pages faster.
- Syslog - improved message storage and prioritisation mechanism, and work with remote servers.
- RBAC for user groups that use external authentication and authorisation (RADIUS) are unable to change password.
- Mobile technology selection issue solved.
- Stability improvements for meter protocol IEC 62056-21 over IP.
- Memory management improved.
- Serial communication bug fixing improved.
For more information contact us at email@example.com