IOMod 4RTD – industrial 4 temperature sensors module
IOMod 4RTD is a stand-alone Modbus RTU and IEC60870-5-103 temperature sensor device. Designed to measure indoor thermal statistics over a wide temperature range with high accuracy and repeatability even after frequent heating and cooling cycles. Equipped with 4 temperature measuring channels to enable temperature reading with default configuration.
IOMod 4RTD is an ideal solution for such applications as data acquisition, observation, process monitoring, testing and measurement remotely where high precision over a wide temperature range is needed. Further possible applications include plastics processing, microelectronics, textile processing, as well as numerous other.
IOMod 4RTD is Modbus RTU or IEC60870-5-103 protocol compatible, and can be connected in parallel with other equipment in a multi-drop installation scheme such as any SCADA system.
When using IOMod 4RTD with WCC Lite gateway, it is possible to monitor temperature (using 4 different sensors) over Ethernet LAN’s or 3G/4G(LTE)/GSM/GPRS networks. It is a powerful solution for remote monitoring and control, alarm management and data logging of I/O’s on CloudIndustries.eu cloud platform.
- Temperature measurement of 0.5°C accuracy for all operating conditions
- Temperature sensing range: from -200 to 800 °C using platinum RTD sensors
- Modbus, IEC60870-5-103 communication over RS485 physical layer
- Selectable PT100 or PT1000 temperature RTD sensor and connection type (2, 3 or 4 wires) for each channel
- Configuration over USB console
- Drag and Drop firmware upgrade over USB mass storage
- LED indications for power, USB connection, sensor and temperature fault conditions for all channels
- Easy connection with WCC Lite gateway and CloudIndustries.eu platform
- Analog inputs: 4 RTD (PT100 / PT1000)
- PC USB connection: Mini USB
- Input connectors: Screw terminal plug connector
- Configuration: Over USB console
- Firmware upgrade: Over USB mass storage
- Communication standard: RS485
- Communication protocol: Modbus RTU andIEC 60870-5-103
- Speed: 300 – 256000 baud
- Termination resistor: Software selectable, 120Ω
- Power supply: 9-33VDC (full range)
- Current consumption: 40mA @ 12VDC, 20mA @ 24VDC
- Operating temperature: -40 ÷ +85 °C
- Humidity: 5-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Casing: IP20, blend PC/ABS self-extinguishing, black
- Dimensions: 119 (H) x 17.5 (W) x 101 (L), mm
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Warranty: 2 years