IOMod 16DI is a stand-alone Modbus (RTU) and IEC 60870-5-103 digital input and digital output controller. Designed to achieve high technological look and compact fit on DIN rail (EN 60715). IOMod is used for industrial applications where digital signaling is used and robust communication is essential.
IOMod is an ideal solution for such applications as data acquisition, observation, control, process monitoring, testing and measurement remotely. It is controlled over Modbus protocol, and can be connected in parallel with other Modbus equipment in a multi-drop installation scheme such as any SCADA system.
When using IOMod with WCC Lite gateway it is possible to monitor/control the I/O signals over Ethernet LAN’s or 3G/GSM/GPRS networks. It is a powerful solution for remote monitoring and control, alarm management and data logging of I/O’s on Cloudindustries.eu cloud platform.
- 16 digital inputs
- Configurable active input signal polarity or input inversion.
- Galvanically isolated inputs
- Configurable over USB console
- Drag and Drop firmware upgrade over USB mass storage
- RS485 Modbus and IEC 60870-5-103 communication
- Software selectable termination resistor on RS485
- LED indication for input and data transmission
- DIN rail mount
- Digital Inputs: 16
- PC USB Connection: Mini USB
- Input / Output Connectors: Screw plug terminals
- Configuration: Over USB console
- Firmware upgrade: Over USB mass storage
- Communication standard: RS485
- Communication protocol: Modbus (RTU) and IEC 60870-5-103
- Speed: 300 – 256000 baud
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC
- Max power consumption: 70mA
- Avg. power consumption: 60mA
- Temperature range: -10°C +60°C
- Body material Blend PC/ABS self-extinguishing, black or green
- Dimensions: 120 x 101 x 17.5mm
- Warranty: 2 years