IOMod is stand-alone Modbus (RTU) digital input and digital output controller. Designed to achieve high technological look and compact fit on DIN rail (EN 60715). IOMod is used for industrial applications, where digital signaling is used and robust communication is important.
IOMod is ideal solution for applications such as data acquisition, observation, control, process monitoring, testing and measurement at remote places. It is controlled over Modbus protocol, can be connected in parallel with other Modbus equipment in a multi-drop installation scheme such as any SCADA system. When using IOMod with WCC200 gateway it is possible to monitor/control the I/O signals over Ethernet LAN’s or 3G/GSM/GPRS networks. Powerful solution for remote monitoring and control, alarm management and data logging of I/O’s on Cloudindustries.eu cloud platform.
- 8 digital inputs
- Configurable active input signal polarity or input inversion
- 8 digital open collector outputs for relays
- Galvanically isolated inputs and outputs
- Configurable over USB
- Drag and Drop firmware upgrade over USB
- RS485 Modbus and IEC 60870-5-103 communication
- Software selectable termination resistor on RS485
- LED indication for input/output and data transmission
- Spring contact connectors
- DIN rail mount
- Easy connection with WCC200 gateway and Cloudindustires.eu