- NEW scripts engine on WCCLite – LUA Runner
- NEW: support of multiple Lua scripts with access to selected tags
- NEW: web interface to upload scripts and control (stop/run)
- NEW: Excel added functionality to control Lua scripts
DLMS/Cosem Master v1.0.7
- FIX: Syslog is written only once per error til the next successful read, Debug printing continues on subsequent errors.
- NEW: Error codes for register configuration and socket timeout.
MQTT Publish v1.2.0
- NEW: MQTT protocol is now listed in the protocol connections tab making it asy to debug link status.
- NEW: MQTT publish DNS support enables to use of domain names instead of IP addresses. Now supports both IP and DNS as host.
WCC Excel utility (v1.7.0) and internal WCCLite Protocol HUB configuration upload:
- NEW: MQTT publish DNS support enables using domain names instead of IP address only previously.
- NEW: IEC101-Slave Added default values for parameters like message_size and respond_delay now that can be not configured in excel.
- NEW Lua-runner script running engine. Configurations are now available for Lua script engine.
- FIX: Data-Export service logging_period_aligned now only supports integer type 1 and 0 as true or false.